The safety of our clients and patients is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking action based on guidance from public health experts. In order to maintain a safe environment and address client concerns, we are taking measures including:
- Enhanced cleaning protocol – We have increased the frequency of disinfecting the human-touched surfaces in exam rooms, waiting room, bathrooms, and throughout our entire hospital.
- Additional antibacterial products – We have hand sanitizers (70% alcohol) throughout the hospital.
- Online and phone communication – During business hours we are always accessible via phone, email, or direct message via the Pet Desk app or Facebook for any questions.
- Online pharmacy – Our online pharmacy is ready and stocked should you need food or medication shipped directly to you versus coming into the clinic. Our online pharmacy is available by clicking MyVetStoreOnline located in the top-right corner of our website
- Public Safety – We ask that if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or showing symptoms, please refrain from going out into the public to avoid further exposure
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID 19 with client and patient safety in mind.
For additional information about the Coronavirus, we recommend the following resources:
American Animal Hospital Association: https://www.aaha.org/…/coronavirus-update-pets-are-safe-.…/…
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html
As always, we will strive to create a safe and reliable hospital for you and your pets. Thank you for trusting us with your love ones.
DuPage Animal Hospital Staff